Who are we?
Micro C Imaging is a dynamic medical technology start up that is revolutionizing medical imaging with its digital X-ray and multi-modal camera. Invented by an experienced orthopedic surgeon, The Micro C™ is a groundbreaking medical imaging solution designed for surgeons and physicians treating disorders of the extremities that combines a compact, handheld X-ray and digital camera.
What do we need?
We are seeking a Medical Device Industrial & Graphic Designer for a 3 month contract that will be responsible for the design and implementation of new and existing PCB designs to add new features, resolve issues, and apply necessary design principles to conform with industry compliance standards. Some of the types of projects will involve: hardware buttons, LCD menuing systems, power supply controllers, x-ray generation, system health monitoring, wireless and infrared positional tracking utilizing computer vision, safety interlocks, medical robotic controls, automated hardware testing platforms, 3D reconstruction devices, image enhancement.
While this is initially going to be a 3 month contract there could be long term potential for the right candidate.
What is involved?
- Initiate/review label requests and obtain background information for label creation. Initiate label changes for compliance with new or revised company/regulatory requirements.
- Assist in establishing standards, address text prominence, location of statements, and best fit arrangements.
- Ensure labeling is in compliance with Quality system requirements, GMP and applicable domestic and foreign regulatory requirements.
- Plan and prepare the appropriate Labeling documentation and labeling submission files such as NDA, ANDA, IND, 510(k), PMA, IDE, etc.
- Participates on project teams as needed to provide labeling updates and information.
- Ensure labeling artwork generated is in conformance with dimensional specifications, color and design standards and proofread text. Generate final copy/proof. Create print-ready artwork files as needed.
- Serve as the primary information base for all issues related to product labeling.
- Evaluate problems that may occur in Label Release, Purchasing and Manufacturing. Take action as necessary to correct and solve problems; involve and assist management in investigation and resolution of problems as needed.
- Develop creative, high-quality design solutions
- Capable of creating compelling designs based upon ideation, research and/or product requirements
- Proficient in creating inspiring sketches/illustrations/visuals of industrial design concepts
What do we need from you?
- Excellent written communication skills to include proper English grammar.
- Excellent aesthetic and graphic sensibility
- Attention to detail, ability to adhere to project deadlines
- Proficient in graphic and industrial design software tool sets: Solidworks and/or Illustrator/Photoshop
- Excellent organizational skills, problem-solving ability, and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience working in design control environment
- Experience working in a highly creative and technical Cross-Functional Environment
- Experience with new product ideation and brainstorming support
- Must be able to work independently and within team environment
What will you get?
- The opportunity to work with an innovative, early stage company that is changing medical imaging as we know it
- To work as part of an entrepreneurial team in our Midtown Atlanta office